Badge

Lorraine Coombs's Facebook profile

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Rainy's Weekend

Well after a lot of stressing, headaches and being blocked from creating this Blog at work, and pondering what to write about I finally decided that whatever comes into my head at the time, I will write it in my Blog.

As I go on you will understand why I called it Rainy's Rambling as I to tend to "Ramble" after a while :-)

Friday Night:

I watched a great game of football tonight, even though my team Collingwood went down by 5 points and yet another season is over for me, I enjoyed the game immensely.
I'm sure I will have a heart attack if they are any closer; I'm sure you could all hear me screaming from wherever you all were.

Saturday:

I'm sorry that I can't say the same about today's game. I'm just soooo glad it wasn't Collingwood!
No football tonight......looks like a quiet night with a good book and a glass of red.

I finally got my broadband up and running (on my own, I might add) because I am just so I.T savvy!(not)
I have no idea how I did it but it now works :-) and that's all that matters.

Now that glass of red sounds pretty good, so I will close for now and have dinner and maybe have two glasses of red.

1 comment:

Sea Comet said...

A big hip hip hooray for the new IT queen!! :)